Instagram

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Lately...

Bit of a different post today, as I haven't really been anywhere and still felt like I wanted to post something... so here are some things I've been thinking about or loving lately. 

Since my Mama didn't send me to ballet lessons when I was little, I have lately been thinking about taking it up. I don't wanna turn into a professional or anything but I think it would help me flex my muscles more and improve my posture, which is terrible. 




I have become weirdly obsessed with the Kardashian "K"lan as of late. I don't even wanna like them because it does annoy me that they make money out of nothing really. Well it mainly annoyed me that Kim's wedding apparently raked in $17 million, of which none went to any charity, at least not from what I understand. On the other hand, being annoyed at that isn't gonna stop me from watching it at the first opportunity I will get because Keeping Up With The Kardashians is just too funny! I recently saw these pictures of Kim in Harper's Bazar Arabia and loved them! The Dolce & Gabbana dresses are adorable.



Lastly, I am in love with this song by Gym Class Heroes right now & I have always loved Adam Levine. Had to get myself the new Maroon 5 Album already & this is wicked too!

No comments:

Post a Comment