Instagram

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Keep Calm And Cotton On

As some of you may know, I came to Australia on a working holiday visa and I am therefore going to work while I'm in Australia. After weeks of hopeless searching and a few lousy interviews, I finally got a call and an interview and a job, all in a matter of 2 days... As of now I am working for the Cotton On Group, which is an Australian retail group but also has stores in New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Africa, The USA and Germany. Cutting to the chase, I haven't had my first shift yet but I already get to take advantage of the wonderful and generous staff discount of 50%. Obviously, you're encouraged to wear only Cotton On clothes during your shifts but considering I'm only contracted to the company for a short time, it's a pretty good deal. Here's what I bought:
Floral Print Playsuit
Striped Pink Vest
Multicolour Print Vest
Blue Blouse (which needs an iron!)
Blue Skirt
Striped Shorts
Blue Striped Vest
Brown Sandals

And here is my wonderful staff POS card! The little 50 shows the % you get off clothes... makes me happy! :-) Anyone else get generous discounts anywhere? Also check out the Cotton On website, the also own an underwear shop, a shoe shop and a stationary shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment