Instagram

Monday 22 August 2011

My Favourite [celeb] Travellers

Diane Kruger is fabulous! I actually have a huge crush on everything she wears and her airport outfits are definitely no exception. When you're taking any flight, let alone a  long-haul one, you wanna try and be as comfortable as possible and I'd probably dress similarly to this. Scarfs are a must! It's always freezing on planes for some reason and temperatures from one place to another can vary completely, especially if I'm flying from September England to Spring Australia, so I'll definitely be taking a scarf. I have a lovely Alexander McQueen one, which is perfect! 


Kate Beckinsale also does travel style really well, jeans and boots are comfortable and versatile so you're not sweating like a pig if you touch down somewhere hot but you're not going to be freezing if you're on your way to Alaska. I love her military coats and enviable collection of holdalls! 


The Hilton Sisters are probably the biggest cliche when it comes to travel style! Their fortune and fame takes them (to clubs) all over the world but for now, we'll ignore Paris' tacky sequinned dresses and Nicky's snake print Harem pants. What they wear on their travels is another story, though and I think they kind of get it right! Paris is typical Paris; glamorous, high-heeled and prim while her sister Nicky is more laid back and cool. I love what they wear to travel even if it's a little unusual. But hey, there's always exceptions to the rule, plus sunglasses are an amazing way to cover up tired eyes & a make-up free face!



2 comments:

  1. It always amazes me how amazing they all look after being on a plane for hours. I, for one, am a big old mess after travelling. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love kate beckinsale & Diane kruger, and I've gotta admit, the hilton sisters got it down too!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete