Instagram

Saturday 22 October 2011

Week in Photos

Went to Brisbane Botanical Gardens and couldn't believe that during the 2011 floods, they were completely underwater. The plaque came up to my stomach so that was pretty surreal.

Went out on a bike ride with my book & iPod & sat in a little park to read. 

Photography skills?? Or just a picture taken in the reflection of my iPod. Pretty cool though

Tried out the aperture priority setting on my camera, which works quite well in this picture. 

Beautiful Purple tree I saw on my bike ride 

Explored the history of the Redcliffe Peninsula and came across this Shakespeare quote at the ancient amphitheatre.

Planning for Sydney next week! The Monica Geller in me had to make a list, too scared I can't afford my 'holiday'...

Lonely Planet Itinerary 

My aunt & uncle went away to Fiji so I'm in charge of my own cooking again. Made the easiest meal: Spaghetti Carbonara. Still always tastes good though!

Made yummy brownies to take travelling!

3 comments: