Instagram

Wednesday 9 November 2011

famous Sydney

Hiya! I'm back! After travelling to Sydney & then Melbourne for 2 weeks, I am back in Redcliffe & have my induction for my new job tomorrow, which is exciting because I can't wait to get stuck into it and not be bored anymore. I am also catching up with the blogging world & have tons of pictures to post. Here are my "famous" Sydney pictures. For anyone who hasn't seen one version or another, if not the real thing, of the Harbour Bridge & the Opera House, then you have obviously been living under a rock! Sydney also has a couple of other famous land marks though, such as the Westfield Tower and Government House, which is one of the most beautiful buildings. I had so much fun in Sydney and everything was just as amazing, if not better than I had imagined it to be. I have wanted to visit Sydney for as long as I can remember and the only thing that put a downer on the trip was that the sky was sometimes cloudy & that I had no one to share the amazing city with. I had so much fun but I think I realised that travelling alone isn't all it's cut out to be! Anyway, I'm still incredibly happy I came so enjoy these snaps I took of the famous Sydney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment