Instagram

Sunday 11 December 2011

Lately...

It's nearly Christmas and it has actually been difficult to get very excited this year because I'm in Australia, where it's summer and Christmas + summer don't really go together in my books. It's also my first ever Christmas away from my family and with the time difference, it'll be weird to think about them opening their presents when I'll probably be asleep. I also have no plans for Christmas day and I'll probably be working the days around the 25th. Right now, I'm okay with all of that. I'm just going to persuade my family to have a 2nd Christmas when I get home! (Don't think it'll take much persuasion if I bring presents along :P) 
Anyway, I have been browsing the internet and tumbling a lot this month and here are a few things I am loving! 

This Christmas tree! Well it's not really a tree but I just love the idea. And whoever built it is obviously a master, just look at how all the books are arranged. Christmas at it's creative best, I say!

I've been addicted to interior design and all things decorative lately. This is Jen's living room and it might look pretty ordinary to you but what I love about this room is that the entertainment centre/ storage system is made from lots of different sized Ikea Billy bookcases! Yay for making something cheap look really expensive!

In love with these two green pleated skirts. Actually obsessed with a lot of green things lately! I bought some green sandals, which are beautiful but the next thing on my list is a pleated skirt. 

Started reading this book the other day! Think it'll be my kinda thing, can't go wrong with a bit of historical fiction. It's all about post-war Russia with a mix of crime, love and bravery thrown in. I like! 

1 comment:

  1. I saw that Christmas tree! Genius! Love it!
    And that green pleated skirt... So pretty!

    Luvv, Leigh B

    ReplyDelete